We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build a community .
- Full-time Community Manager - HSR Layout
- Software Engineer (Frontend)
A Community Manager fills many roles at THE19th. Not only serving as a host and event planner, the Community Manager is the voice of the members and the face of THE19th to the public. You will get the chance to build and encourage relationships in our diverse culture.
THE19th Community Team is here to give our members the hospitality and service they need to run their business to the fullest potential, and manages the day-to-day operations of each location.
- Greeting guests and informing members of guest arrival
- Accepting packages and sorting mail
- Opening and closing space daily
- Keeping kitchen area up (brewing coffee, loading/unloading dishwasher, etc.)
- Keeping space tidy throughout the day
- Tours and Member Signups
- Member Communication
- Introducing new members to the community and facilitating connections
- Membership Sales Strategy
- Hosting member gatherings (events, Meetups, happy hours, clubs, etc.)
- Member Policy Development and Enforcement
Experience and Requirements
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Cold-outreach experience a plus;
- Understanding and experience managing a team of employees and volunteers;
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy;
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities;
- Passion and understanding for THE19th mission and values.
THANK YOU !